20 Bridge Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1NQ
Telephone: 01509 261843
Sorry, we're currently closed. Please call NHS 111
There is a national supply shortage of the medication prescribed to help manage ADHD symptoms.
This information has been produced to help patients, carers and their families understand the shortage and how it may impact you.
We are asking you to:
• Check how much medication you have.
• Make sure you order your next supply in plenty of time.
• Only order medicine that you need, to help pharmacies manage supplies.
• Try a few different pharmacies in your local area if you cannot obtain your prescription from your usual pharmacy.
• Reduce your dose safely if you are unable to get your medicines.
You may want to let your family, friends, school, or workplace know about the shortage of medication so that they can provide support in case you have an increase in your ADHD symptoms if you have problems obtaining your prescription.
We have attempted to contact patients regarding this, if you have not heard from us please call the surgery and we can offer further advice.
If you would like to access the self referral portal to ADHD support groups please visit https://www.adhdsolutions.org/adults
They have just added a face to face support group, at the wellbeing centre in Loughborough. This group is on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Other useful links are below.